Regupol® Sonus HS is a SBR tire rubber underlayment designed to reduce the passage of impact transmission caused by people walking and can be installed under ceramic tile & stone, carpet & carpet tile and hardwood flooring.
Regupol® Sonus HS can potentially qualify for up to 8 LEED points.
Features & benefits
- Regupol® Sonus HS offers impact sound improvements up to 20 dB depending on construction and floor covering (lab and field tests in accordance to ASTM standards can be provided upon request).
- IIC rates between 50-70 dB available
- STC rates between 54-63 dB available
- Regupol® Sonus HS is made from recycled SBR tire rubber – GreenCircle certified can potentially qualify for up to 8 LEED points.
- resistant to ageing and deformation
- undergoes minimal creep, even under high loads
- quick and easy to install
- compatible with alle types of subfloors
- manufactured from fully recycable materials
|Material thickness||3mm & 5mm |
Different thicknesses upon request.